Follow The Real Brian Show
Look no further! Within you will find 4 ways to be happier and more fulfilled. Plus, we get real about when it's OK to swear, how off base the critics are about The Orville, and everything we love about LIGHTS and The Script. The Real Brian and The Nightfox join forces once again to bring you an episode filled with serious craziness and crazy seriousness.
In This Episode
- The Orville is Star Trek meets Galaxy Quest. Yes, we went there.
- Letter from Patty Spivot makes us ask… when is it OK to swear?
- Music: Derek Minor, LIGHTS, The Script
- A little advice from Jim Rohn on how to be happier and more fulfilled
From the mouth of Jim Rohn and through the filter of the Real Brian Show, we have for you four ways that can lead you toward being happier and experiencing fulfillment.
- If you change… everything will change for you. Change starts with YOU.
- If you want to have more _____, you have to become more _____. Success isn't something you pursue, it's something you attract.
- Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better. Be better.
- Do the easy things if you want to be “successful”. Being disciplined is simple, what's hard is dealing with the fallout of complexities that result from ignoring the simplicities.
Here are links to a couple things we've been listening to!
- Fresh Prince (Derek Minor)
- Separate (Pvris)
- Hall of Fame (The Script) — an oddly inspirational music video