Follow The Real Brian Show
Happy Superhero Friday! The Nightfox joins the Real Brian to end your week in style and to provide a very important rule of thumb: don't kiss your chickens. It is hypothesized that the chicken was first domesticated to be used for cockfights, not for food. Since there are 25 billion of them in the world, making them the most populous bird of any species, we suppose there's enough to accomplish both now. We've got a great lineup for you today, some real stories about road rage and reviews of video games like Ghost Recon: Wildlands and Diablo 3, so sit back and enjoy the ride!
In This Episode
- Road Rage: It's real and it's scary and what the heck is going on?
- Do video games kill people? Or do they reinforce already bad behavior? Discuss!
- The Firecracka Unicorn… only comes out once a year
- We're playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- Is the Necromancer for Diablo 3 worth it? Discuss!
Don't Kiss Your Chickens
It's that time of year… time for the summer blockbusters! Wonder Woman and Transformers have nearly already left screens, but now we have Spider-Man and Valerian coming out! We'll be watching these in the next week, so if you plan to do the same, why not write in and give us your reaction?
What movie is on your hotlist this summer?